i-know ovulation testing strips (Copy)
How to use i-know Ovulation strip:
1) Calculate the date to start testing with i-know. Refer pack insert for detailed instructions
2) On the calculated day, put 3 drops of urine in the slot (S) of the i-know strip. Note the best time to test is afternoon
3) Wait for 5 mins
4) Read the result
How to read the results in i-know:
1) If you get a single pink line in C- Your fertile days have not started. Please test again tomorrow
2) If you get two pink lines in C & T- Your fertile days have started. Please plan unprotected intercourse. The fertile window lasts for up to 5 days
3) If you get no lines- The test is invalid. Please test with another device
Intended Use :
For detection of LH in urine, which signals the start of your fertile days in the month. Read the pack insert carefully before performing the test.
Storage and Stability :
The test cards can be stored in cool & dry place up to the expiry date. The test cards should be kept away from direct sunlight, moisture & heat.
DO NOT FREEZE.